There are a lot of celebrities in the world, but there are some you’ve never heard of before.
Everyone knows that Jennifer Lopez has twins, but did you know that Britney Spears had two boys and then put her son up for adoption?
This blog article will be listing 5 famous people to entertain you with their stories about their kids!
Lady Gaga’s son
1. Lady Gaga is one of the most famous celebrities in the world. However, you may not know that she has a son. Gaga gave birth to her son, born on September 1, 2016, in New York City.
He was born via emergency cesarean section after Gaga’s water broke.
2. Gaga has said that she wants to keep her son’s life private and has not released his name to the public. She has said that he is “the love of [her] life.”
3. Gaga is not the only celebrity who has kept her child’s birth a secret.
Other celebrities, such as Adele and Jennifer Lopez, have also chosen to keep their children’s births private.
4. Keeping one’s child out of the public eye is a personal decision that each celebrity must make for themselves. For some celebrities, such as Lady Gaga, it is important to protect their child’s privacy.
Rihanna and Drake’s daughter
1. Rihanna and Drake’s daughter is one of the most famous celebrity kids you didn’t know existed.
The pair have never confirmed the child’s existence, but there have been numerous reports that they are parents to a little girl.
2. Another famous celebrity kid you didn’t know existed is Blue Ivy Carter, the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z.
Blue Ivy was born in 2012 and she is already a mini-celebrity in her own right.
3. Another famous celebrity kid is North West, the daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
North West was born in 2013 and she has already appeared on several magazine covers and in ad campaigns.
4. Finally, there is Knox Jolie-Pitt, the son of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Knox was born in 2008 and he is often seen out and about with his famous parents.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s twins
1. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s twins, Max and Emme, were born in 2008. The couple used a surrogate to have their children.
2. Victoria and David Beckham have four children together: Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper. They also used a surrogate for their youngest child, Harper.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have six children together: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne. Jolie gave birth to three of her children and Pitt adopted all six of them.
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z have three children together: Blue Ivy, Rumi, and Sir. Beyonce gave birth to all three of her children.
5. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise adopted two children during their marriage: Isabella and Connor.
Kidman has since said that she regrets adopting them because she was not able to be as present in their lives as she would have liked due to her work commitments.\
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s son
1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s son, Maddox, were born in 2001. He is the oldest of the couple’s six children.
2. Maddox has appeared in several of his parents’ movies, including ‘Mr. & Mrs Smith’ and ‘Kung Fu Panda.’
3. Maddox is fluent in French and attends a prestigious private school in Los Angeles.
4. Maddox is very close to his parents and often accompanies them to red carpet events and movie premieres.
5. Maddox is a talented photographer and has its own photography website.
Copyright Warning: We put hard work into generating High Quality and Original articles. The content published on CelebMack.com may not be republished, copied, or re-distributed either in whole or in part without acknowledgement or due permission.